WFAA is pleased to announce that our Advancement Resources Website has been fully redesigned and rebranded as “Advancement Hub.” Since it first launched in 2014, this site has been a key channel for WFAA to share best practices, policies, and resources with our UW-Madison partners.
The Advancement Hub features many updates and key features that we believe will better empower you in your advancement and fund management work:
- Content: All content has been comprehensively reviewed and updated.
- Navigation and Search: The navigation has been updated based on testing with campus staff to make it easier to find resources. All relevant Help Center Knowledgebase articles are now on the Advancement Hub so they are easily searchable.
- Gift and Fund Management: All forms and reports previously found under “Funds & Constituents” on the former Advancement Resources Website (ARW) are now part of “Gift and Fund Management”. This set of tools is accessible from the Advancement Hub. All functionality remains the same, but the design has been updated to be consistent with the Advancement Hub. Navigation tips:
- If you would like to go directly to the Gift and Fund Management (GFM) site, you can bookmark secure.uwadvancement.org in your browser.
- You can also get to it via the “Login” button on the main Advancement Hub site (see screenshot)
- The links for “Username/Password help” and “Request access to Our Tools” are now in the right sidebar.
- You no longer need to check the box stating that you are agreeing to the GFM site’s terms – you are agreeing to them by logging in.
- Assistance: There are new and updated forms on the Advancement Hub to request assistance related to advancement or fund management, which are managed by WFAA’s help center. You may also visit the help center website directly or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the new site. We hope you will find an improved experience and discover tools that will help you in your work!