Skip Navigation

How to Request Access to Constituent or Fund Information from WFAA Systems

Constituent Data,
Gift and Fund Management
Last Updated: 10-13-2021


This guide shows you who to contact and how to request access to constituent or gift/fund information from WFAA systems, including ABE CRM and fund reporting.

Key Takeaways

Such information is confidential and may only be used in accordance with WFAA’s polices, including its data disclosure and confidentiality policies.

UW–Madison employees with advancement or fund administration responsibilities may request access to WFAA systems in order to support their work.

Requests should be made via your campus unit administrator (CUA). Your CUA will make the request for access on your behalf.

You can find the contact information for your CUA by visiting Gift and Fund Management and clicking Request access to our tools.

This will provide you with a complete list of CUAs. Email your CUA directly with your request to start the process to access WFAA systems.

If you do not see your CUA listed, please contact us for assistance.