Buildings and programs give donors the chance to invest in something tangible. Engaging supporters who give to a physical entity can present different stewardship opportunities. View this section to see how to show the impact of gifts creatively and completely.
Baseline recommendations for facility and program stewardship include:
- Coordination of stewardship activities in collaboration with your dean/director’s office and your WFAA colleagues. Make sure to coordinate any conversations or communications to donors with all involved stakeholders.
- Invitation to groundbreaking/program opening ceremony
- Annual report on building and program activity from unit to donors who’ve named spaces
- Annual impact report on endowed program funds by unit
- Updates to WFAA on newly named spaces/programs and the donors whose gifts supported the naming of those spaces/programs so WFAA can update the donor’s record in ABE
Press release: Press Release — Mead Witter School of Music